Protective films are very common and are not unfamiliar to them, mainly for the protection of screens and casings. In addition to being made into die-cut products, the protective film can also be used as an auxiliary material for the production of other materials. It has a protective effect in the production of various materials and has a wide range of uses. The low price of the protective film has made it one of the widely used factors. .
The material of the protective film die-cutting is very much classified. The more commonly used ones are PE material, PET material and PVC material. PET protective film has a single layer, double layer, three layers, to be specifically differentiated according to the model, each type of die-cut processing protective film features different uses.
Protective film die cutting is very strict
First, it is required to be processed in a 1000-class clean workshop environment with excellent cleanliness;
Second, it requires low viscosity, and after the attachment and use, the adhesive force changes little and then peels off to reduce the low pollution of the adhesive;
Third, no residue, must use a thick transparent PET substrate as a raw material for production, suitable for half-cutting.
In the process of processing, various problems are often encountered, and the processing of protective film is no exception.
For example: double-layer PET material protective film, with its own release force, good quality, glue coating is very uniform, the glue layer is clean, easy to die-cut processing, there will not be much change after stamping. PE protective film is mostly single-layer. It needs to be bonded with auxiliary materials such as release paper before die-cutting. At the same time, the PE protective film has strong flexibility and avoids shrinkage or extension during the bonding process. In order to reduce the scrap rate of the protective film die-cutting products, it is recommended to use the minimum size as the bidding direction during typesetting.
The protective film shrinks after die cutting
After punching the PE protective film, the product has shrinkage phenomenon. This problem is often encountered in the die-cutting industry. The punching of the PE protective film is mainly due to the lamination of the film, as long as the tension is controlled, or the film is doubled. To die cutting, the size of the product will not shrink seriously.
In addition to producing products, the protective film can also be used as an auxiliary material in production, and has a wide range of uses and low prices. Its material is mostly PET, PE, PVC. PET protective film is often double-layered. This kind of protective film with self-release film has better quality, uniform coating of glue layer, high cleanliness of glue layer, easy processing, and will not change much after punching. The processing environment requires a high degree of cleanliness.
The production of protective film is afraid of dirt, and it is afraid of stretching and is fatal. The former is improved by the production environment conditions, and the latter is related to the material. For example, the electrostatic protective film made of PVC has a telescopic size of 0.4-1mm. When the die-cut product is pulled up, it will be found that the product is contracted in one direction, and stretched in one direction, and is not proportional. How to solve this headache problem, at present, I have to adjust the scaling of the die size according to its characteristics.
Summarizing the protective film die cutting process requires the following:
1. The protective film die-cutting products are most afraid of dirt and dust, and this is closely related to the manufacturer's production environment. To make clean and bright products, it is necessary to have a dust-free workshop, at least there must be a standard dust-free workshop, or even a hundred Class, 1000 class clean room.
2. After the protective film is die-cut and formed, the telescopic phenomenon will occur when it is pulled or pulled up. However, no better way to solve this problem has been found. It can only be stretched according to the characteristics of the protective film, and the die-cutting die is processed. The steel knife is scaled.
3. The above two points are summarized. After long-term attempts by the die-cutting master to solve the problem of shrinkage of the protective film die-cutting products, there is a preliminary plan: in fact, laminating is very critical, as long as the tension of the laminating film is mastered. Or use a secondary laminating film, and then take the punching type, so that the shrinkage of the die-cut product will not be so serious.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Principle of die-cutting of graphite sheet thermal material
- Matching techniques and application classification of protective film Die-cutting
- Chinese and English comparison of common words in die-cutting industry
- What problems will be encountered in the process of protective film die-cutting processing
- Production requirements for die-cutting of die-cutting accessories shielding materials for mobile phones
- What are the common categories of die-cutting products?
- Conductive shielding material die-cutting foam cotton What do you know?
- Connection method of various materials for double-sided adhesive die Cutting
- Application of die-cutting products in automobile field
- How to solve the quality problems in the process of die-cutting processing?
- What is the conductive shielding material die-cutting and conductive shielding material?