Die-cutting processing factory protective film requires very strict processing
First, it is required to be processed in a 1000-class clean workshop environment with excellent cleanliness;
Second, it requires low viscosity, and after the attachment and use, the adhesive force changes little and then peels off to reduce the low pollution of the adhesive;
Third, no residue, must use a thick transparent PET substrate as a raw material for production, suitable for half-cutting.
In the process of processing, various problems are often encountered, and the processing of protective film is no exception.
For example: double-layer PET material protective film, with its own release force, good quality, glue coating is very uniform, the glue layer is clean, easy to die-cut processing, there will not be much change after stamping. PE protective film is mostly single-layer. It needs to be bonded with auxiliary materials such as release paper before die-cutting. At the same time, the PE protective film has strong flexibility and avoids shrinkage or extension during the bonding process. In order to reduce the scrap rate of the protective film die-cutting products, it is recommended to use the minimum size as the bidding direction during typesetting.
The protective film shrinks after punching
After punching the PE protective film, the product has shrinkage phenomenon. This problem is often encountered in the die-cutting industry. The punching of the PE protective film is mainly due to the lamination of the film, as long as the tension is controlled, or the film is doubled. To die cutting, the size of the product will not shrink seriously.
To summarize the die cutting factory protective film requires the following:
1. The protective film die-cutting products are most afraid of dirt and dust, and this is closely related to the manufacturer's production environment. To make clean and bright products, it is necessary to have a dust-free workshop, at least there must be a standard dust-free workshop, or even a hundred Class, 1000 class clean room.
2. After the protective film is formed by die-cutting, the telescopic phenomenon occurs when it is pulled or pulled up. However, there is no better way to solve this problem. It can only be stretched according to the characteristics of the protective film. The steel knife is scaled.
3. The above two points are summarized. After long-term attempts by the die-cutting master, the die-cutting processing factory solves the problem of shrinkage of the protective film die-cutting products. However, there is a preliminary plan: in fact, laminating is very critical, as long as the lamination is mastered. The size of the tension, or the use of secondary laminating, and then take the punch type, so that the die-cut product shrinkage will not be so serious.
- The usability of high viscosity protective film die-cutting
- The structure classification of common die-cutting products has these
- Protective film die-cutting process often encountered problems how to solve the problem
- Viscosity problem of heat conduction double-sided adhesive die Cutting
- Application of double-sided adhesive die-cutting in die-cutting
- Thermal material die-cutting actually has such a role
- Classification of die-cutting products in Chinamo cutting plant
- Pay attention to these contents in die-cutting machining process
- What is the "favorites required" detail about the die-cutting project workflow?
- How to calculate the cost of die-cutting processing
- Introduction to materials that must be recognized by the mesh die cutting industry
- Introduction of three types of die-cut materials commonly used in die-cutting processing plants
- Promote the rapid improvement of die-cut products of conductive shielding materials in the 5G era
- Mobile phone protective film die cutting process control
- Mobile phone protective film die-cutting process