Die-cutting is a processing technique whose principle is to apply a punch to a process in which the product stops the indentation in the mold and stops the processing of the product. Traditionally, die cutting is the collective name for the in-mold die cutting and indentation process of printed packaging materials. With the rise and development of electronic products from time to time, die-cutting is carried out by traditionally packaging and printing materials to develop contour-level molds for soft, high-precision products such as self-adhesive, foam, mesh die-cutting, and conductive materials. Stamping and cutting forming process, collectively referred to as die cutting.
Die-cutting, which has not only limited the development and specific position of the electronics or printing industry, the industry has developed to the present day, we can use the flat plate or round rolling tool to stop the automatic die-cutting indentation molding products we all think is the die-cutting industry products. The scope of its touch was not just the electronic printing industry.
In consumption, we will encounter a variety of die-cut products, but common die-cut products can be divided into the following categories according to their use and construction:
1. Glue: Mainly used as a paste, and the double-sided tape is die-cut into the desired shape according to the customer's request. The common way is face paper + glue + bottom paper. Under normal conditions, the face paper has a single handle with a different shape and glue; there is a single sheet without a handle, the shape is larger than the shape of the glue; and the whole sheet of paper directly and the bottom paper sandwich the glue in the middle Both the paper and the backing paper are separated, and the paper is also PET, and the release force is selected according to the customer's request.
2, glue + mesh die-cutting class: mainly plays the role of dustproof and waterproof. The die is die-cut into the desired shape, and the double-sided adhesive of the desired shape is applied to the customer for use. The common mode is mesh + glue + bottom paper. Depending on the needs, we choose mesh yarns with different characteristics, such as waterproof, non-waterproof, and metallized.
There is also a common way: face paper + glue + mesh + bottom paper, the product of this way has the dust-proof function of the mesh, and co-ordinates the paste function of the double-sided tape.
3, glue + foam: mainly plays a role in earthquake prevention. The foam and the glue are laminated together and die-cut into the desired shape. The common way is: foam + glue + bottom paper; there is also a way: lining paper + foam + glue + bottom paper, this kind of product has the function of shockproof, and has the double-sided glue paste function.
The types of foams also play different roles, but most of these products are used in the processing and assembly of electronic and digital products, advertising, electronic street signs, and LED board bonding.
4, glue + foam + glue + mesh category: the common way is: mesh + glue + foam + bottom paper. Mainly waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, or the electronic components and the chassis, etc., not scattered, displaced.
The main function of these products is that the decorative and maintenance products are not damaged, and some requests are aesthetically pleasing. However, some fine electronic products today require the holes of the sand to be denser, smaller, and higher in data requests.
5, maintenance film: mainly used to stick to the appearance of other products, such as: lenses, play a maintenance role. Such products are extremely demanding outside, and are not allowed to be scratched or dirty.
Different maintenance membrane materials are used depending on the application method and the request. Commonly used materials are: Nitto7568, P1020, HR6030 and so on. Some products are applied to other products and used for maintenance. Ordinary to the next link or process will be torn off, and some maintenance films are posted directly on the terminal products, and their requests are higher.
6, glue + non-woven fabric: also play the role of dust, waterproof. Commonly used materials are: 3M9448, etc., with good initial tack and sticky, easy die-cutting, good stability, good adhesion to plastic, rubber, rough appearance; good adhesion at high temperature, press tape The color is divided into white glue and black glue. Commonly used in various fields such as automobiles, digital cameras, LCDs, TVs, PDAs, LCD liquid crystal displays, and laptops.
7, other categories: such as conductive cloth, copper foil, aluminum foil, etc., mainly to shield, conductive shielding material die-cutting role. This type of die-cutting product is used between the heat source and the heat sink, and the air between the heat source and the heat sink is swept to make the heat dissipation of the electronic device more even and accelerate the heat dissipation efficiency. Ordinary various thermal interface materials require good thermal conductivity and surface wettability
Related Industry Knowledge
- Principle of die-cutting of graphite sheet thermal material
- Matching techniques and application classification of protective film Die-cutting
- Chinese and English comparison of common words in die-cutting industry
- What problems will be encountered in the process of protective film die-cutting processing
- Production requirements for die-cutting of die-cutting accessories shielding materials for mobile phones
- What are the common categories of die-cutting products?
- Conductive shielding material die-cutting foam cotton What do you know?
- Connection method of various materials for double-sided adhesive die Cutting
- Application of die-cutting products in automobile field
- How to solve the quality problems in the process of die-cutting processing?
- Mesh die cutting product material classification and product use
- The role of protective film die cutting products
- Protective film die cutting process and processing requirements
- What is the conductive shielding material die-cutting and conductive shielding material?