Basic elements of mesh die cutting
The mesh number is a unit indicating the density of the mesh weaving (the amount of mesh contained between the meshes having a length of 1 inch)
2 wire diameter
The diameter of the wire is the thickness of the wire. As shown in the figure as TD
The thickness is the thickness value (measured value) when the mesh is in tension and is in a static state.
Opening is a method used to indicate the size of the holes between the meshes. The opening is determined by the thickness of the wire and the mesh.
5 opening ratio
The open area ratio refers to the area occupied by the gap in the unit area expressed by the percentage of the mesh. The larger the percentage, the larger the opening ratio of the mesh.
6 acoustic resistance rate
Sound resistance rate = sound pressure / particle speed. It is the most important parameter related to sound. The smaller the value, the smaller the barrier to sound.
Mesh die cutting product material classification
Features: low shrinkage, high strength, acid aging and environmental protection
The aperture does not change after encountering water
Acoustic performance and stability
Features: high elongation
The hole diameter changes after water contact, resulting in a change in the acoustic resistance rate.
Unstable acoustic performance
Mesh die cutting product use classification
Air filter features:
Precise and consistent mesh size
Precise filtration performance
Dust rating: IP5X
Lighter and thinner
Mainly used in computer, audio, mobile phones and various speakers to protect against dust.
Excellent dust resistance, good ventilation, minimal transmission loss, stable product performance, and maximum customer satisfaction
Related Industry Knowledge
- Principle of die-cutting of graphite sheet thermal material
- Matching techniques and application classification of protective film Die-cutting
- Chinese and English comparison of common words in die-cutting industry
- What problems will be encountered in the process of protective film die-cutting processing
- Production requirements for die-cutting of die-cutting accessories shielding materials for mobile phones
- What are the common categories of die-cutting products?
- Conductive shielding material die-cutting foam cotton What do you know?
- Connection method of various materials for double-sided adhesive die Cutting
- Application of die-cutting products in automobile field
- How to solve the quality problems in the process of die-cutting processing?
- The role of protective film die cutting products
- Protective film die cutting process and processing requirements
- What is the conductive shielding material die-cutting and conductive shielding material?